Meetings are held the Third Sunday from September thru May, excluding December at 1:00pm
Our meeting address is: South Jersey Orchid Society, c/o Wenonah United Methodist Church, 105 E. Willow St, Wenonah, NJ, 08090. Phone: 856-722-0393.
From the Commodore Barry Bridge:
- Take the ramp to US 130 North. Travel 2.1 miles and take the ramp onto US 295 North. Travel 3.6
- Take exit 18 for Paulsboro/Mt. Royal/Clarksboro.
- After 2/10s of a mile, keep LEFT at the fork towards Berkeley Rd/County Rd
678. Continue .5 miles and
turn RIGHT onto Berkeley Rd. Travel 3.4 miles on Berkeley Rd/County Rd 678.
- Turn LEFT onto Berkeley Rd/County
Rd 632 and continue another 1.2 miles.
- Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto County Rd 632/Wenonah Ave
- After 1/2 mile, continue onto W. Mantua
- Travel 6/10s of a mile and turn RIGHT onto S. Clinton Ave.
- After 2/10s of a mile turn LEFT onto East Willow St. The church will
be on your LEFT.
From the Walt Whitman Bridge / Cherry Hill Area:
- Take Rt 42 East toward Atlantic City.
- Exit onto Rt 55.
- Travel approximately 6
miles to exit 53B (County Road 553 NORTH) for Wenonah
- Travel NORTH on CR 553 approximately 2.6 miles to the traffic light at County
Road 632 - Mantua Ave.
- Turn LEFT on Mantua Ave and go approximately 4/10s of a mile to Clinton Ave.
- Turn LEFT on Clinton and go
2/10s of a mile to Willow St. The church is on the corner.